// MOTEON licenses MOTIX™ Embedded Software as well as provides holistic user experience and testing services for motor control software.
MOTEON offers modular motor control libraries for Infineon's MOTIX™ Low-voltage motor control solutions as well as sophisticated Motor-SW-Launch Service as packaged deal to gain confidence with your own motor and receive parametrized embedded software within a short period of time.
MOTIXTM Embedded Software
- Qualified Software Libraries to accelerate development
- Modularized architecture (PDL, hardware abstraction, motor control, framework, etc.)
- Documentation and software integration example (source code, API, test reports, user manual, release note)
- PC Tool for easy configuration & parameter optimization
Customer can license embedded software libraries for Infineon MOTIXTM MCU. This allow them to accelerate their development process and integrate it into their own application software.
- Electronics review (schematic, layout and report)
- Motor parameter identification via Motor Test Bench
- Simulation of torque-speed, operation points and efficiency
- Software parametrization of MOTIXTM SW
- Performance measurement incl. CPU usage & runtime
The Motor-SW-Launch (MSL) service facilitates the initiation of series development by employing professional software parametrization for customer's motor and electronics.