// Supporting your mechatronic component's development.
Combining several expertise to provide customized mechatronic design
We offer comprehensive support for the development of mechatronic components.
- Simulation & feasibility studies to assess performance, functionality and reliability
- Layout design of the mechatronic components to optimize performance and space utilization
- Specializing in motor, electric, and mechanical design for mechatronic systems
- Tailored and cost effective design for motor, electric, and mechanical components
We combine expertise in simulation, layout design, and motor, electric and mechanical design to deliver solutions that meet your specific needs, in terms of mechatronic component development.
For further information please contact us
Your benefits at a glance
- Schematic and PCB Design depending on the respective requirements
- Thermal and electrical simulations
- Complete electronics testing
Design of application-specific electronics on functional sample level and manufacturing of prototypes for target system integration.
- In-house design and prototyping of customized components
- Test and evaluation of motor control applications
- Evaluation and Implementation of application-specific integration and interface technologies
Full in-house mechatronic system development and prototyping capability as well as customer-specific adaption of subcomponents.
Magnetic Circuit Design
- Determination and evaluation of motor topology concepts
- FEM Design to optimize the magnetic performance
- Prototyping of functional models
Concept and design of application-specific motor topology, considering cost efficient magnet materials, benchmarking and manufacturing of prototypes.
- Determination of power losses for thermal studies
- Modelling of PCB models using PCB Design Tool
- Simulation of time-dependent influences and behavior
Mechanical design investigation with the assistance of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) flow simulations enable early detection and optimization of critical thermal paths.